Anthology v1.1.0 – Now Available on iOS & Android!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released v1.1.0 of Anthology to the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store! Take a look below for the release notes to see what has been updated in this release, as well as a sneak peak for the future.
Be sure to stay tuned for feature highlights and more information. But, if you’d like to learn more sooner – subscribe to our mailing list here!
Anthology v1.1.0 – Change Log
The following has been updated in v1.1.0 of Anthology:
- A new Upload from Gallery page has been created when creating and updating Portfolios
- Multi-selection of images from gallery for creating and updating Portfolios
- Page-flip animation added full screen photo view in Portfolios (iOS only)
- Enhanced layout of Profiles and Portfolios appearing on the Search/Discovery Page
- Added new user interface animations that display when images are being uploaded to Points of Interest on Explore
- User experience enhancements to increase the speed of image loading (for new images uploaded)
- Fixed a bug on when viewing full screen images that appeared cropped
- Various small bug fixes
Sneak Preview – What’s to Come in Future Anthology Releases
Here’s a sneak peak at some thing’s we’re working on:
- Fixing a bug on iOS for the “Sign In / Sign Up with Apple” button
- Implementing Image Loading algorithm to photos that were uploaded prior to implementation of v1.1.0 (legacy uploads)
- Resolving bugs with profile images and updating them
- Resolving “Connect to FB / IG” for image uploading to Portfolios
- Implementing “Continue with Google” for user authentication
- + more!
Support the Anthology Brand! Visit Our Shop Page