This guide is a part of our broader mission to help new users of Anthology get started on our platform. Click here for more help guides.
This guide will help you Apply for Patronage status on Anthology. With Patronage you’ll be able to accept voluntary payments from fellow Anthology users and viewers, and you’re prize earnings from Hotspot Challenges will be credited directly to your account.
- You will need an Anthology account in order to apply for Patronage. If you haven’t done so, please visit our help guide on setting up a new account here.
- Sign in to your Anthology account on iOS or desktop.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your account (Gear Icon)
- In the Settings menu, click on the field “Set Up Your Wallet” (Note: there will be a status icon that reads “Details Not Added”)
- You will be brought to Stripe’s account application page. Anthology has partnered with Stripe for secure financial services on our platform. In accordance with federal laws and regulations, Stripe is required to verify the identity of individuals seeking to use their service.
- Upon completing the application form, you will have the opportunity to Submit the application to Stripe for account approval.
- You may add the bank account information you wish to use for any funds and direct deposits that you will receive on Anthology. (Note: this step may be skipped, however, your application status will remain Pending or be Denied until you fill in this information)
- You may check the status of your application in the Settings menu on Anthology. There are three potential statuses: Approved, Denied, or Pending. It may take 24-48 hours after all information has been collected for Stripe to finalize the review.
- Once Approved, you may begin collecting donations from fellow Anthology users. You may also begin collecting any earnings from Hotspot Challenge payouts.
- If your application is Denied, please email our Support Team and we can assist you with updating your application or fixing any errors.