This guide is a part of our broader mission to help new users of Anthology get started on our platform. Click here for more help guides.
This guide will help you Create a Portfolio on Anthology. With Portfolios, you can create custom digital albums to highlight and showcase your photography and fine art on a platform who’s design works to compliment your work.
- You will need an Anthology account in order to create a Portfolio. If you haven’t done so, please visit our help guide on setting up a new account here.
- Sign in to your Anthology account on iOS or desktop.
- Click on the “Create” button (desktop) or the “+” icon (iOS).
- On the creation page, you are required to include the following information:
- Portfolio Name
- The following fields are optional:
- Click on the “Add Images” field or Click on Instagram or Facebook to import photos from your connected social media accounts.
- Click on “Create Portfolio” in the bottom-right side of the screen.
- If you have any issues or complications, please email our Support Team and we can assist you creating a portfolio.
When you’re done creating your first portfolio, make sure to check out our other feature sets, including Patronage to begin earning passive income from your work!